E-Didactics for companies and institutions
The FFHS supports you in developing your own online campus and in designing and preparing the relevant teaching modules together with you.
Well-trained employees give a company a competitive edge. Knowledge enriches individuals and thus organisations, it inspires and as a result generates new ideas and improvements.
The core competence of the FFHS lies in blended learning, a model that enables thousands of students to combine job and education. This model is ideal for corporate education and combines knowledge, recognition, networking and flexibility - a worthy investment in your employees with regard to cost and benefit.
- none or only minimal absences
- reduces stress, which is often caused by catching up and working up
- flexibility as to when the training fits best into the appointment calendar
- promotion of progressive further education: FFHS courses are recognised by the federal government; ECTS points may be credited for complete further education or training at the FFHS.
- Can be used effectively as a customer loyalty programme.
- Facilitates strategy implementation within the company and supports change management.
If you are a company and already have an in-house training program based mainly on classroom seminars and teaching, but would like to incorporate the flexibility of an online concept, we will be happy to assist you in the development and use of a platform.
We would be happy to work with you to develop a company-wide solution for the further training of your employees, customers and suppliers.