Overview of FFHS

FFHS is the only university of applied sciences in Switzerland to offer a study concept that largely enables you to study whenever and wherever you like. All degree courses at FFHS lead to qualifications that are recognised throughout Switzerland and internationally.

The study concept

Maximum flexibility – All degree courses at FFHS are only offered using the blended learning model: you will complete 80% of your degree in the form of guided independent study via online learning platforms and the other 20% as classroom teaching on one of the four campuses (Zurich, Basel, Bern or Brig).

Campus FFHS in der Gleisarena

Right next to Zurich central station from 2021

You won’t find a more central location: in 2021 FFHS will be opening its new campus directly next to Zurich main train station. As part of the HB Nord / Gleisarena project, highly modern teaching rooms are currently being built also as workplaces for research, teaching and service provision at FFHS.