MOOC Basics of Adaptive Learning
One of the key trends in education is adaptive learning. This data-driven approach to teaching zooms in on the individual students and their personal needs providing adapted learning pathways, content and instruction.
Start: October 30, 2023
About this Course
This MOOC offers you an opportunity to acquire a high level of knowledge on adaptive learning systems, learning analytics, and didactic aspects of adaptive instructional design. The course also gives insight into future developments of this pedagogical approach to instruction that is able to provide a personalised learning experience in blended and online environments.
At the end of the course, you will be able
- to analyse and evaluate adaptive learning environments for your personal or institutional needs;
- understand and reflect on basic approaches to adaptive learning and instruction;
- select appropriate methods and tools for creating adaptive learning environments.
Mode of Study
- Prerequisites: interest in innovative teaching approaches in online environments
- Level: Basic
- Length: 5 Weeks
- Course Fee: Free of charge
- Course Language: English
- Start Date: 30 October 2023
- End Date: 3 December 2023